Sharing Extraordinary Exciting Knowledge
S.E.E.K. is our Youth Development & Crime Prevention Program. The program is open Tuesday-Thursday from 3:00 p.m. -5:30 p.m. during the calendar school year and transitions to a summer day camp during the summer months. We focus on six core areas:
- Life Skills
- Crime Prevention Activities.
- Improved character and behavior
- Develop practical leadership skills
- Assist student with academic enrichment and homework
- Healthy life styles through information and exercise
- Practical life skills in decision making, finances, time management and etc.
- Understand the impact of youth violence and at-risk behaviors that leads to it.