Senior Adult Fellowship & Enrichment
S. A. F. E. is serving senior adults on the west side of Tuscaloosa. It is vitally important that older citizens in our city have the opportunity to live full and meaningful lives. The program focuses on citizens 55 and over. They are very proud and deserving! They are very proud and deserving of this opportunity; as one participant said as a result of his computer training, “I am now able to go from around the house to around the world.”
S. A. F. E is designed to focus on the often forgotten ones, who deserve our love, respect and support by providing a safe environment, food, fun, fellowship and introduce seniors to basic computing.
- A safe caring environment
- Seniors to network with and experience real community and friendship
- Computer literacy classes
- Other fun games
- How to setup personal email accounts
- Nutritional food, fun and fellowship
- Information on aging gracefully and new opportunities explored.